BehneMar is delighted to announce the 50m Hybrid Heesen AMARE II for sale.
Amare II is the second in Heesen’s hybrid series with distinctive exterior lines by Omega Architects. The full-aluminium motor yacht measures 50m in length and offers the luxury of silent cruising coupled with frugal fuel consumption thanks to Van Oossanen’s well-proven Fast Displacement Hull Form. The yacht reaches a top speed of 16.3 knots with the diesel engines. In the silent mode, the vessel has a speed of 9 knots.
The magnificent interior was designed by Cristiano Gatto and styled by Sabrina Monte-Carlo. Modern design meet highly contemporary pieces in soft pastel colours.
The yacht features extensive use of glass with large windows in the owner’s cabin and the main salon. Accommodation is for 12 guests in five lower deck suites while the master stateroom is set forward on the main deck.
Asking Price: € 36,900,000 VAT paid
- Handed over in 2020 to private owner
- Perfect condition, never chartered
- Beautiful sundeck with jacuzzi & bar
- Incredible equipped gym with sauna
- Modern design with contemporary pieces in soft pastel
- 6 cabins for 12 guests, 10 crew
- ABS class, private yacht - LY3
- Ready to be switched to commercial vessel
- Hybrid with full electric mode at silent cruising
- Beautiful beach club with aft platform seascape transformer